Sunday, November 29, 2015

Nanowrimo Update (Days 9-29)

So, hitting 50K is extraordinarily not likely to happen this year, but I have managed to write every single day. In addition, I've managed to actually get a better sense of what I'm doing with this story, and I'm getting more and more excited by what I'm doing. I want to continue on with what I'm writing, and also see how long I can keep the writing-every-day streak going - it feels like it's been too long since I've actually written that much and wanted to keep going.

Project: Living Cities
Deadline: November 30, 2015 April 30, 2016
New words written: 11,443 (since the last check-in)
Present total word count: 19,346

Things accomplished in fiction: the detectives both realize that something is "different" about each of them; more information about the first victim comes to light, and the senior detective starts getting an idea of who - or what - is behind this; a second victim is found.

No comments:

Post a Comment