Monday, April 11, 2016

Day 11 of Camp Nanowrimo

I would have word metrics and such here, but my little writing machine decided, in its infinite wisdom, to lose everything I'd written so far today. I'm not irritated, noooooo, why would you think that?*gnashing teeth* The best/worst part is that it lost it while doing the automatic save, which just seems like a level of irony I can't deal with right now.

At any rate! After nearly 90,000 words, my coffee shop finally has a name! I don't have to keep referring to it as "the coffee shop" if I don't want to! I'll take the little victories. Also, the owner of The Best Little Coffeeshop in Washington has brought in a new blend of coffee and it's having some...interesting effects on people. I'm pretty sure whatever additives are in there are of a supernatural sort, but I haven't decided on exactly what yet. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Now, back to re-writing what I spent the last twenty minutes writing the first time, knowing it's never going to be as good as it was the first time...*grumble mutter*

No comments:

Post a Comment