Wanna Hear Me Talk?



I mentioned in my last post, but now I'm doing the official promotional thing. I'm going to be doing a couple of presentations at the Flights of Foundry convention next weekend! Specifically, I'll be doing a game demo for Rolling Realms on Saturday, September 28 at 1pm Pacific. On Sunday, September 29 at 3pm Pacific, I'll be doing a panel presentation on copyright and public domain basics; finally, also on Sunday, September 29 at 5pm, I'll be on a panel sharing my handwork (specifically my crochet, cross stitch, and blackwork) with a few other fantastic people.

This is my first time doing this kind of presentation, and so I'm a wee bit nervous. Still, I'm super excited, and the fact that it's all online means that I'll at least be in my home, and the cats may or may not make an appearance on camera.

So! If you're interested in what's looking to be a fabulous online convention (that's FREE!), come join us next weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storytellers' Conference (Part 1) - 31 Stories (January 2022)

Come With Me If You Want to Live - Day 4 of 31 Stories (January 2022)