Monday, October 31, 2016

October Round-Up

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate, and happy last day before NaNoWriMo for those of us who are attempting it this year! Let's see how I did this month.

Words written YTD: 43,109 on two and a half projects (Paranormal Investigations novels, a prequel short story that didn't really go where I wanted it to, and my outline for Nano) - a small bump in preparation for, well, tomorrow.

Writer-ly things accomplished: First pass editing of Paranormal Investigations is done, yay! I'm getting out of that world for a bit, as I've been there for a really long time, and starting something new for Nano.

New books read: Once Broken Faith, Dreams and Slumbers, Rat-Catcher (more from the October Daye series, which means I'm pretty well caught up; Lightspeed Magazine January 2016 (...I may be a bit behind on my magazines); Feedback (Newsflesh book 4, otherwise known as "Why must you tear my heart out, Seanan/Mira? Why?")

Old books re-read: Jingo (one of my favorite Discworld books); Deadline and Blackout (Newsflesh books 2-3); Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (*sniffle*); Artemis Fowl (because I needed something light after all that darkness).

All in all, not a bad month. Onwards to November!

No comments:

Post a Comment