Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Still here, mostly

I'm still here, still trying to write.  The likelihood that I'll win this month's Camp Nanowrimo is dropping with every hour, and I've just overall overbooked myself.  I have no idea if I'll be able to fix it anytime soon, either - while my depression seems to be doing better, my anxiety is through the roof and becoming just as debilitating.

But that's not why you're here, reading.  The next project I'm planning is to submit a proposal to this anthology, which is in honor of Sir Terry Pratchett with proceeds going to Alzheimer's research.  It's going to be a little hard for me, because I'm not particularly good at humor, but I really want to try.  I'll be playing with a few ideas, and seeing what I can put together.

Meanwhile, back to trying to wring some words out of the ether.  Good luck, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment