Monday, March 21, 2016

Prepping for Camp Nanowrimo

It's getting close to that time again! Camp Nanowrimo will be starting April 1st, and I'm hoping that my goal this year is realistic enough to make winning something feasible. I know my current goal is to have a complete draft of Paranormal Investigations Inc book 2 finished by the end of this month, but I realized that I had a bigger gap that needed to be filled in with the end of book 1, and that's what I've been working on. My goal for Camp Nanowrimo is to finish filling the book 1 gap, and get to the big climax of book 2. After that, we'll see if there's still enough material for a third book, or if I'm really just writing one volume - either is a possibility at this point.

In the meantime, I'll be heading to Norwescon this weekend (meaning Wednesday) for a weekend of reading and being around my people. I'm looking forward to it - it'll be nice to get away from the stresses of the day to day for a little bit, and I'm hoping I'll be able to focus on writing while I'm there. If nothing else, I should be able to get some progress made on the projects for my Ravelry swaps - I have one due at the end of this month (the theme is Mythology), and one due at the end of next month (theme: Stationary). I feel pretty good about what I have so far, but it'll be great to get everything finished and taken care of.

That's all the news that's fit to print from my end. How are you guys doing? Any interesting writing or reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment