Monday, June 6, 2016

I got nothin'

Today is one of those days when I'm staring at the computer monitor, knowing that I want to get a blog post up, and yet...nothing. I probably spent my words on my fiction writing earlier (which needs them, obviously), but I have no idea if I have any thoughts anyone would be interested in hearing about.

The world's not looking to be in the best shape, overall, but I'm hardly qualified to talk about what's wrong. I freely admit to not being the most informed person on a lot of different subjects - I basically just know enough to make myself sound like I might know what I'm talking about. As I told my coworkers on Friday, I am a veritable font of semi-useful knowledge. In truth, though, my head tends to be full of useless fluff and the occasional game-winning bit of trivia.

Ah, well. Hopefully I'll be more entertaining later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment